Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Updates to book status

Today I found out that the correct Nook version of "Life is Hellin Illinois" had made it to the Barnes & Noble web site.  I was really worried that it would never get corrected.

The first draft of Between the Clown & the Corpsecicles is in proofing.  That's when I discovered I was spelling it wrong.  I had it spelled like bicycles instead of an icicles.  Thank God I haden't gotten an ISBN number yet.  Uhg.

I'm working on expanding it the latter a bit.  Right now it stands are just under 55K words.  If I'm ever going to break out of the "short story" or "short novel" label, I'm going to have to expand it to at least 100K.  But then, maybe I was never meant to go beyond the shorter formats.  I won't add words just to adding words.

                                          * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

No comments:

Post a Comment